Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:92 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Product Development - Electronics Industry (8-12 yrs)
- Overall PD trial leadership, management and scheduling
- Main contact of CPTO PD-EPM, IR-PD and XFN team
- Lead PD trial build, test activities and drives for completion
- Act as Line EPM
- Lead the team discussion and communication with regards to any PD Trial requirement from customer, together with PD and other PD Trial DRI
- Monitor micro-schedule to see trial activities are on track and close on time
- Work closely with XFN team for support needed on PD materials, testing, process, quality measurement necessary for PD trials
- Lead CT scan management and FA trial arrangement and other activities needed
- Helps PD and FA team on other activities needed
- Support SC PD in customer Agile BOM checking and SC Agile BOM upload, other documentation
- BOM Matching and incline reports monitoring
- Develop appropriate project management strategies for implementing requirement across a broad range of task and initiatives.
- Lead project maintaining activities such as communicating with resource manager, project engineers etc.
- Facilitate and lead the creation of project budgets, work breakdowns, rough order estimates, task prioritization and integration plans.
- Develop project specific processes and procedures.
- Mentors and coaches PMs.
- Coordinate the project team resources
- Support to project managers and ensure project success.
- Leading the Execution of NPI projects
- Develops Project Schedule deliverables, budgets, resource allocation plans and other support requirement
- Responsible to drive schedule integration and track detailed tasks
- Identify and mitigate projects risks & dependencies proactively
- Communicates program progress escalations and issue analysis to stakeholders
- Monitoring and controls projects costs and expenses
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong Presentation, Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Good Negotiating Skills
- Preferably from EMS or an auto component Industry
- Good understanding on Program management concepts, New product introduction/Development, Product life cycle management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.