AM - HR - BFSI at Impeccable HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1606 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Project Manager - Process Quality - Cards & Payments Business (6-13 yrs)
Process Quality function aims to drive high impact projects delivering process transformation and quality improvement across business functions. In above position candidate would need to monitor the quality of the processes and drive transformational projects for the Cards and Payments Business.
- To be able to objectively review processes by conducting process walk-throughs, data analysis etc
- Will be responsible for conducting RCA for escalated complaints, Conduct Mystery shopping, Industry benchmark study and record VOC
- Recommend process improvements basis the observations through above
- Regularly interact with BIU to run data analytics for monitoring key business metrics and identify process gaps
- Initiate ad implement process and policy changes with relevant stakeholders
- Provide recommendations for system changes to Innovation team within PQ
- Ability to present and influence senior stakeholders to drive process changes across the bank.
- Preparing regular status updates & setting up toll gate reviews with Project champion & stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.