Delivery Manager at Bharat Head Hunters Pvt Ltd
Views:62 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Post Silicon Validation - Semiconductors/Electronics (15-20 yrs)
In your new role you will:
- Work with IP designers and verification teams across sites to collect requirement on validation projects to be executed in Bangalore.
- Work closely with validation team members and Management to proactively come up with project risks and mitigation plan (risk matrix?) and effectively track & manage the risks to ensure delivery of high quality product, on-time & within budget.
- Closely work with project and program managers to align BLR activities with overall program of microcontroller development.
- Create project schedules, from bottoms up, for validation activities and drive alignment to overall program schedule.
- Collect requirement from team members, to perform their duties, e.g. trainings, Silicons, HW/SW tools, Debuggers, boards, etc., and work with local and cross-site management to provide solutions.
- Work with management on strategic objectives and drive initiatives.
- Ramp on Silicon validation using functional and requirement based validation methodologies to effectively design and deliver the quality product as per the automotive safety standards.
- Work with team members, Quality team and Management to ensure appropriate Validation Process is defined and followed to meet the Quality audit requirements.
- Build a collaborative environment across different Geos (Munich, Bristol, Singapore, Villach) and maximize contributions to the organization
- Become central point of contact in Bangalore and expand to influence across MC D organization with positive impact
- Meet or exceed customer expectations
Leadership and Influence:
- Lead validation team to energize and motivate
- Drive initiatives to achieve quality, meet or beat schedule and efficiency
- Demonstrate results with improvements and deploy processes across MC D organization
- Escalate issues, with appropriate data, to management to see immediate actions
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 10-15 years experience in the industry with relevant experience in the area of VLSI/SoC design, verification, validation, customer support, project and people management
- Experience in verification methodology, silicon validation using functional and requirement based validation methodologies
- Exposure to IP modules such as CAN, LIN, USB, Ethernet, PCIe, etc.
- Familiarity with Pre-Si verification methodology, Post-Si validation concepts, Robustness Validation, test plans, post-Si validation environment, and test writing/debug
- Experience in System Verilog, and Perl / Shell scripting and other languages such as C, Assembly, etc. is a plus
- Experience in using lab equipments such as Oscilloscopes, Protocol Analyzers/Exercisers, Mid-bus Probes, Logic Analyzers, JTAG based Debuggers etc.
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Windows and embedded operating system
- Candidates should have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to test development on system simulators and emulators is an advantage
- Experience in working with cross-site organizations is a must
- Experience in using Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and other Project Management tools
- Good to have - ISO process knowledge (ISO9000, ISO26262 etc.,)