Project Manager - PMO/PMP - FMCG/Retail (6-15 yrs)
- RGP India is looking to hire Project Managers/PMOs to support one of our Global Strategic Clients, with - New Product Development/Innovation Projects
- Strong expertise in NETWORK DIAGRAM & SCHEDULE MANAGEMENT Skills Required
PM/PMO experience in FMCG, Retail, E-commerce, Food & Beverages, Cosmetics Preferred.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Solid Project/ PMO experience - Stakeholder management; managing Project Timelines & Budgets, good understanding of project risks and actions to mitigate them
- Network Management experience with strong understanding of concepts like Critical Path, Crashing, Slack, Float and others. Must be able to draw up a Project Plan and identify key milestones and Critical Path
- New Product Development experience (domain experience like FMCG/Retail/Food & Beverages/Cosmetics - Preferred)
- Supply Chain experience good-to-have
- MS Project Skills are a must (at advance level)
- Project Management Bok (Schedule Variance, Cost Variance) - Required
Experience: - 6-12 years- experience required.
Soft Skills: - Excellent Communication (written/verbal), Leadership, Decision Making, Team Building, Negotiation.
- Project Management qualification (PMP/Prince2 Certified) preferred
- Graduate/Post Graduate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.