Recruitment Specialist at Atrios
Views:683 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Project Manager - NGO (12-13 yrs)
Project Manager - NGO
- Plan and lead effective & efficient management of programme across India.
- Work with the Operations Team to plan and achieve the target.
- Work with the local Placement teams to plan & initiate market scanning activities to target the right sectors, employers and job roles as per the defined standards
- Work with the Curriculum & Training teams to develop and deliver Employer Centric Life & Employability Skills programme
- Work with teams to develop & roll out effective Monitoring & Evaluation tools and techniques
- Work with the Placement Teams in conducting periodic survey studies through various tools & techniques to gather labor market information, such as prevailing wages, hours, training, and employment possibilities
- Be accountable and responsible for complete accuracy and validity of the MIS and Data reporting of the programme, and timely sharing of the same with all concerned stakeholders
- Continuous data and information analysis for programme course corrections as well as innovations
- Organize various Employer and Industry Practitioners event for networking, awareness Placement drives, etc.