Project Manager - New Product Development - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
- Develop new concepts, introduce new technologies, work with multiple vendors, organize trials, documentation & validation to get the site approved & thereafter commercialization of projects.
- Develop specifications in or der to scale production, evaluate processes and manage operations.
- Develop guidelines to facilitate formulation of standard operating procedures.
- Validation and checking of the recipe & process validation reports.
- Identify and implement critical quality improvement projects (product, process, food safety, etc.) to raise the bar of quality.
- Co-ordination with Production and quality team for product performance and compliances.
- Extensively coordinate projects along with the R&D team.