Project Manager - Luxury Apartments Project (20-25 yrs)
Qualification : Must be a Engineer Graduate (Civil) & Post Graduation in Construction Management/Any General Management
Competencies / Skill Set desired :
- An engineer with proven track record of project management in Civil / Infrastructure projects(Engineering Grads from Premier Institutes would have an advantage)
- Quality Techno commercial orientation
- Strong exposure to Engineering / Construction industry
- Should have independently dealt with Projects worth 250 Cr or more in the past.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with flair to adapt to a multicultural environment; Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent planning organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to connect with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Prior experience in handling Luxury Apartments independently
- Should have high end execution & finishing experience.
- End to End Project Management responsibility lies with the Project Manager / Director including resource mobilization, people management.
- Develops project management procedures with regard to monitoring and controlling Project scope, quality, schedule, cost, contingency management, and safety in accordance with PMP procedures.
- Monitors Project design and construction schedules, budgets and costs; plans for and controls cost and schedule contingencies; submits formal reports to the management team.
- Ensures successful completion of project within timelines adhering to quality standards