Project Manager - Luxury Apartments Project (20-25 yrs)
Qualification : Must be a Engineer Graduate (Civil) & Post Graduation in Construction Management/Any General Management
Competencies / Skill Set desired :
- An engineer with proven track record of project management in Civil / Infrastructure projects(Engineering Grads from Premier Institutes would have an advantage)
- Quality Techno commercial orientation
- Strong exposure to Engineering / Construction industry
- Should have independently dealt with Projects worth 250 Cr or more in the past.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with flair to adapt to a multicultural environment; Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent planning organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to connect with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Prior experience in handling Luxury Apartments independently
- Should have high end execution & finishing experience.
- End to End Project Management responsibility lies with the Project Manager / Director including resource mobilization, people management.
- Develops project management procedures with regard to monitoring and controlling Project scope, quality, schedule, cost, contingency management, and safety in accordance with PMP procedures.
- Monitors Project design and construction schedules, budgets and costs; plans for and controls cost and schedule contingencies; submits formal reports to the management team.
- Ensures successful completion of project within timelines adhering to quality standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.