Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:855 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Project Manager - ITM Land - Transport Management System (5-8 yrs)
ITM Land Project Manager Lv1
Specific Accountabilities :
- Supporting the project manager in the project management processes, e.g. by providing decision support, applying project management tools and methods. Further activities are e.g. gathering data about project progress, producing reports, supporting the development of management decision papers. Focus is on administrative project assistance.
- Supporting the preparation and maintenance of project controlling relevant lists, e.g. Open Issues, Change Request, results and risks, and its corresponding tracking
- Support in the preparation of project related indicators (e.g. earned value)
- Assistance in the preparation, implementation and follow up of project coordination meetings
- Operational support of the project incl. methods supports of Schenker such as PM@Schenker
- Support of planning and controlling (e.g. budget, resources)
- Coordination of appointments and meetings incl. meeting minutes
- Preparation of documents and drafting of decision proposals for the project management (e.g.
- presentations, reports and statistics)
- Supporting the roll out of Demand2Benfit (D2B) Lifecyle organization in the region
- Monitor the overall configuration of projects in alignment with project governance framework
- Responsible for the quality control of projects and ensure IT project methodology is strictly followed by all project manager
- Assistance in preparation of regional project portfolio review - Plans and monitors the status of project portfolio
- Maintain and actively gives input for the ongoing optimization of Schenker's project management process
- Provide effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action in case team performance deviates from agreed tolerances
Skills Required :
- Good command of English and communication skill.
- Experience in identifying process improvements
- Flexibility and independent work ability; ability to inspire others, with confidence and initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good coordination and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work effectively in matrix organization and as a team player
Experience and Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Project Management role
- Experience using Project management tool (e.g. MS project). PMP or any Project Management certificate is an optional and it is not must.
- Experience in any of the Transport Management System (TMS) basic functional & Technical consulting knowledge.
Experience in one of the Transport Management Systems (TMS) such as OTM, BluJay, JDA is desirable.