Recruiter Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:251 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Project Manager - ITeS (12-15 yrs)
Project Manager for one of the ITES (Pune/Raipur)
Min 12 Years experience in a Project Management role.
- Prepare a detailed project plan in MS Project, Jira, or equivalent tool for complex enterprise software development and implementation projects.
- Prepare a resource plan, and work breakdown structure, and establish deadlines outlining the critical path and key dependencies.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Identify potential risks and develop a mitigation plan.
- Define clear roles and responsibilities for all team members, customer IT, business stakeholders, governance committee, and third parties/vendors.
- Plan and lead project meetings to track progress, send reminders, and escalate risks and issues to the governance committee and various stakeholders.
- Ensure delivered services and solutions meet the organization's quality standards and objectives.
- Prepare communication strategies and serve as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Conduct lessons learned workshops and report project performance metrics.
- Have 12+ years of experience in an IT service organization, with at least 4 years in project management.
- Must have client onsite experience (Europe or US) working in an enterprise IT landscape.
- Must have PMP or equivalent certification.
- Exhibit good knowledge of project estimation techniques in addition to strong technical expertise.
- Demonstrate leadership skills, the ability to work well within a team, and excellent decision-making and organizational abilities.
- Possess strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills to handle complex projects effectively.
Remote, with travel to Raipur three times a year for four weeks on the first visit and 2 weeks on subsequent visits. Candidate must be open to client visits for a short duration (up to 2 months).