Senior Manager Recruiting at Change Leaders
Views:283 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Project Manager - IT Infrastructure (10-18 yrs)
Project Manager (Infra)
Your responsibilities will include :
- Mange the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Support Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications, budget.
- Ensure all WPB Features are kept with correct status and RAG information for accurate management reporting.
- Work with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
- Manage, monitor and report progress, issues, dependencies, risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization
- Enforce process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as: disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes, continuous DevOps pipelines development.
- Help in the development and running of the programme management office or project management practice.
- Ensure adherence to standard controls and drives teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, Security controls and technology architecture designs
- Ensure all stakeholder are engaged on time, publish timeline and manages Release. Also should able to run Scrum of Scrum.
- Should able to facilitate removal of impediment and track risk and dependency, escalate if necessary.
Establish effective governance and controls, in line with Business Transformation Framework and coordination of cross technology teams, cross Global Business/Global Functions delivery
Key Accountabilities :
- Manage agile delivery of epics and stories in the backlog using Kanban or Scrum from requirements through to production
- Manage agile planning forums for taking stories from backlog into delivery. E.g. SAFe Programme Increment Planning, and Sprint Planning.
- Financial management and tracking of effort undertaken to deliver features, plus financial management of non-resourcing costs as required (e.g. licensing, hardware)
- Management and reporting of Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies
- Weekly status reporting to programme lead and business stakeholders, ensuring full traceability between requirements, effort, cost and status
- Management and execution of HSBC IT Security, Risk and Regulatory and Compliance governance processes
- Management and execution of HSBC Change and Release Management processes
- Management of Service Transition activities as part of Go Live readiness
- Engage with PMO for resourcing and other administration matters
Qualifications and experience :
Essential Skills :
- Kanban and Scrum project delivery
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) increment delivery
- Experience working with third party resources and software providers
- Experience managing globally distributed engineering teams
Desirable Skills :
- Financial Services experience and familiarity with industry regulations and standards
- Cloud delivery or migration experience
- UI/UX and Digital Marketing experience