Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:190 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Project Manager - IT Infra (5-10 yrs)
Excellent Job opportunity for IT Infra Project Manager
Qualifications for project manager:
- Candidate will be required to be flexible and work well under pressure.
- Should be able to work comfortably on PPT's.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, managing projects ranging from mid-size to large corporate IT initiatives, including at least two years in Information Security/Infrastructure.
- Candidate to work with extended operation and technology teams.
Knowledgeable in the some of the following:
- Operating Systems, Virtualization, Networking, Security, System design principles and architecture
- Secure design, system hardening, compliance, disaster recovery
- ITSM principles
- Should have a relevant degree and if any listed certifications - PMP, CISSP, ITIL, CSM, V3, CISM, CISA, GIAC, PMI, CSPM would be an added advantage.
Responsibilities for Project Manager:
- Develop project plans including work breakdown structures, project milestones, critical path analyses, risk assessment and management plans, cost/benefit analyses, staffing plans, project timelines, and project budgets.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of projects.
- Utilize project management methodology to direct and lead team deliverable development.
- Thorough knowledge of current ITIL Framework and the ability to manage an Infrastructure Project as a service by directing and coordinating the day-to-day activities, tasks and deliverables required from the technology team according to the project plan.
- Identify, document and escalate identified risks and issues through program and IT Management.
- Communicating projects status and issues to team and to different levels of management.
- Lead project teams to implement technical projects to specification, on time and within budget.
- Participate in cross functional teams to develop and improve policies and procedures within the technology organization and within the Information Security Office.
- Work closely with information security specialists to understand and prioritize the remediation of identified vulnerabilities, track the status of these activities.
- Shapes the security policies based on industry best practice, industry standards, organizational risk, strategic business, and operating models.
- Develops security policies based on enterprise principles, strategies, and frameworks.
- Ensures enterprise compliance of regulatory policy, standards, and framework compliance across the business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.