Project Manager - IT - IIT/BITS/NIT (4-10 yrs)
He will find, build and then lead first one, then if it is going well, two compact teams (3-4 people each) working on a variety of very interesting and innovative new technology development projects/ apps and eco-systems. Teams may be remote. He will have a large amount of autonomy and responsibility. This is an exciting opportunity only focused on performance and delivery.
He will work in an international team.
Key skill :
Experienced with successfully managing rapid development projects (fast to MVP, minimum build to get online, optimising and simplifying requirements to bite-sized development sprints). This must be proven and he has a range of recommendations from managers regarding this aspect.
Experience and education :
1. Education - top 10 university 70%+ ( So, the guys should be very smart and able to learn, pick up things quickly and work fast
2. If the team lead, then 3 years technical leadership/lead programmer and 3 years programming (if programmer than 5 years senior programming)
3. Experience in developing/ team leading financial payment projects
4. Blue chip, Agile project experience
5. Experience in hyperledger set up, server side, programming ..ie. non-blockchain financial payments experience is more important than hyperledger (etherium and other blockchain systems are not important)
6. Server side/ backend DB setup AWS, Mongo etc.
7. Methodologies :
- At least 4 years experience, of IT project management not more than 8 years experience
- At least 3 years working in a leading international blue chip
- Experience with leading teams from 3-20 people
Education from one of the top 10 Indian universities (Technology leaders) in software engineering.