Recruitment at Riteconnect HR Services
Views:1477 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - IT - EFT Switching (7-20 yrs)
1. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
2. Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
3. Closely monitor and control project progress to ensure a smooth and timely hand-over of the project deliverables.
4. Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, estimation, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
5. Responsible for managing the overall direction and integrity of the project through project level reporting and Stakeholder meetings and reports.
6. Create project documents as necessary to detail.
7. Implementation of project plans within preset budgets and deadlines.
8. Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
9. Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
10. Prepare/Reviews status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required. Prepares project reports for management, client, or others.
11. Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
12. Responsible for overall quality and management of major projects or programs.
13. Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
14. Recognize and solve potential problems/risks and evaluate project/program effectiveness.
15. Point of contact for sales team from technology point of view during sales process.
16. Support sales personnel to come up with effort estimation basis on discussions with customer/prospect.
Minimum 6 to 7 years of experience in Project Management
Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in EFT Switching, Cards, Payment Gateways, Mobile Banking etc. technologies would be preferable.
Excellent client-facing and presentation skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.