HR at Polestar Solutions & Services India Pvt Ltd
Views:264 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Project Manager - IT (7-12 yrs)
Job Title: Project Manager
Experience : 7-12 yrs
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work with us who has managed and delivered projects in the domain of Data Analytics.
Required Technical Expertise and Job Responsibilities :
- PMP certified + Agile Scrum Master is preferred.
- Strong IT experience, preferably in the domain of Analytics.
- Build and manage an end-to-end project plan, and monitor/report progress.
- Effectively manage scope and dependencies. Identify risks and issues and proactively resolve/mitigate them. Ensure that the project is delivered on time, with agreed cost and quality.
- Deliver projects and lead the planning and implementation of multiple BI and data analytics projects like MSBI, Tableau, Qlik, Azure and ETL.
- Ensure that business outcomes are defined, approved, and delivered. Be responsible for benefits realization, and ensure that benefits are delivered in the best way possible.
- Support strong governance, aligned with the overall governance, and ensure that timely decisions are taken.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with project stakeholders.
- This role is focused on supporting the program team to successfully implement and embed an innovative new agile delivery methodology within the data and analytics function, in collaboration with the broader business.
Personal Attributes :
- Disciplined, assertive and Detail oriented
- Strong and innovative approach to problem-solving and finding solutions.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal).
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly numerate, with strong financial management
- Strong client and people management skills
About Polestar :
- Polestar Solutions enables enterprises in their digital transformation journey by offering Consulting &
Implementation Services related to Data Analytics & Enterprise Performance Management (EPM).
- We apply our brains and hearts to deliver the best-suited solutions to our customers across industries such as Retail & E-commerce, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, Real Estate &
- Senior Housing, Hi-tech, Media & Telecom as Manufacturing and Automotive clientele.
- Our in-house research and innovation lab has conceived multiple plug-n-play apps, toolkits and plugins to streamline implementation and faster time-to-market.
- We leverage leading technology stacks like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Power BI, Anaplan, Qlik, Tableau, SAS, Cloudera, Redhat and many others - to match your business goals with
optimum technology solutions for all your stakeholders.
- In remotely located yet hyper-connected, geographic presence is hardly any constraint. Yet for the details, we have a geographic presence in the United States (Delaware) & India (Delhi-NCR, Mumbai & Kolkata). We are serving customers across 19 countries.
Our expertise and deep passion for what we do has brought us many accolades. The list includes:
- Featured on Forrester's Now Tech: Customer Analytics Service Providers Report Q2, 2021
- Recognized as Anaplan's India RSI Partner of the Year FY21!
- Featured on the Economic Times India's Growth Champions in FY2022
- Recognized as a Clutch Leader for Top IT Services for the FY 2020, 2021 & 2022 and Top
- Business Analytics Services in India Categories in FY20
- FT High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific for the year 2018 and 2020
- 1st rank in Deloitte's Tech Fast50 List in the Asia-Pacific Region, 2017 and - featured 3 years in a row
- Elite Qlik Partner and a member of the 'Qlik Partner Advisory Council' & Microsoft Gold Partners for Data & Cloud Platforms
Culture at Polestar :
- We are a 475-employee-strong organization as of now and growing at a rapid pace.
- We take pride in the employee-first culture that we have built over the years. It manifests in various ways- starting with great employee benefits like a great learning and certification policy, to great employee well-being benefits. The culture at Polestar is focused at bringing out the best from each individual leading to outstanding Career Growth for employees.