Junior Consultant at Talentoj
Views:268 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Project Manager - IT (7-11 yrs)
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for the development and management of project plans for multi-million-dollar healthcare technology implementation for our customers. From day one, as a Project Manager, you will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, liaisoning with the customer, overseeing Project management, and communicating objectives between departments. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a project management role, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration.
A Day in the Life
- Create and manage comprehensive project plans across multiple stakeholders
- Gather customer requirements.
- Get final Sign off on project implementation milestones and manage Project Charter and Project Plan.
- Identify project risk and issues & ensure Risk Management/ scope management for the implementation.
- Maintain best practices for the implementation of the tool.
- Project status reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage Project Plans, Budget, Change management process, and other project documentation.
- Liaison to CSM and CEM and other departments.
- Setup IT assets for a customer: InCustomer, JIRA, Confluence, Chat Rooms, Zoom Rooms.
What you need
- 7+ years of experience in Solutioning and maintaining a production environment for enterprise customers.
- Understanding business requirements and transferring the same to the Engineering team.
- Top-notch Problem-Solving skills.
- Experience in Value-Based Care projects and a basic understanding of this field.
- Experience in Healthcare Data Analytics with a focus on the understanding of health care data formats (CCDA, HL7, etc.)
- Experience in expectation management during projects to ensure customer satisfaction
- Good Presentation and communication skills.
- Good Documentation Skills, experience in project management tools (Jira and smart sheets) preferred.
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools- Power BI.
- PMP/PMI certified.
- Experience in Jira and agile project management.
- Flexibility to work in US time zones (8 am CST to 5 PM CST).
- Problem Solving expert.
- Value-Based Care knowledge.
- Healthcare Data experience.
- Presentation and documentation skills.
- Project oversight / coordination / management.
What We Offer
Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether its our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill, and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas.
Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.