Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:2549 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - IT (7-10 yrs)
Opening for Project Manager in IT Services provider
Experience: 7 - 10 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Job Description :
- End to end planning and execution of project delivery
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining the momentum of the project
- Optimization of Resources planning and forecast with a focus on overall project profitability. Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
- Provide pre-sales support closure of deals
- Strive for devising and implementation of best practices across deliveries
- Managing projects within Timelines & Budgets
- Experience in managing project with Quality process
- Adept at project monitoring, control and Risk Management.
- Experience in conducting team reviews
- Mentoring and Coaching team members
- Contributing to organizational best practices
- An excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) as well as support (Cases Management and Territory Management).
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an implementation plan.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into a workable world-class software solution.
- Experience with software in an ASP/SaaS environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software. Previous consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success as an Implementation Project Manager at NetSuite.
Qualification: BE/B. Tech with MBA preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.