HR - Executive at Indus Net Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:74 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Project Manager - IT (5-8 yrs)
Project Manager to provide specialist delivery capability and expertise, supporting quality outcomes, and embedding agile values and principles in a pragmatic and context-sensitive approach.
- End-to-end agile project management of internal and external projects demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develop a project structure and agile delivery approach to meet the requirements of the project lifecycle
- Consult with key stakeholders to identify, clarify, and define project requirements and business case, including the development of a Statement of Work.
- Lead project teams and manage all activities in a project lifecycle from initiation till closure
- Develop and revise complex project plans and budgets
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand complex problems and focus on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary, and set expectations with all stakeholders accordingly
- Create and deliver presentations, facilitate online meetings, and report on progress and project status
- Develop and implement program and project processes, procedures, and performance metrics
- Enable teams to focus on delivery by taking ownership of blockers and impediments to progress while proactively anticipate and communicate risks and issues Experience
- Agile and project management qualifications
- 5+ years' experience in a software project management role
- Experience in delivering large technical projects in an Agile environment
- Ability to quickly build and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Proven track record of implementing complex mission-critical systems
- Passionate about the management of building high quality, scalable and robust systems
- Strong business/commercial focus on delivering benefit to the organization through I.T.
- Experience and confidence consulting with stakeholders with a strong technical ability
- Experience managing technical developers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have managed cross functional teams
- Good at Risk Management, Change Management
- Experience in project estimations and aware of different estimation model and techniques
- Knowledge Testing life cycle, Defect Management, Quality management and understanding project level matrices
- Well verged with JIRA/Confluence, Microsoft projects, MS Excel, Google sheet and other Project management tools