Senior Manager at Big Ideas Social Media Recruitement Pvt Ltd
Views:104 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Project Manager - IT (5-10 yrs)
About Company: We provide on-demand data science services for clients requiring deeper skills, team scalability, and faster time to market. We provide clients with a wealth of cutting-edge expertise in the development and application of high-end data analytics algorithms that convert their large repositories of data into actionable insight that can be leveraged to optimize their business processes. Our team is a mix of entrepreneurs and scientists with decades of experience in the application of real-world data mining and predictive analytic solutions. We engage with our customers through consulting services, project implementation, and standing data science team management.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must have directly handled mid/large international customer accounts in the role and managed a team span of a minimum of 20 - 25 technical professionals.
- Should be hands-on operations professional with excellent communication, people, and customer management skills.
- Deep understanding of quality management tools and dashboard design is essential.
- Should have certifications in anyone i.e. Lean, Six Sigma, Scrum or PMP is highly desirable.
- The project manager will work in a matrix set-up with technical lead and Scrum Master and will be responsible for:
- Timely project deliverables and in line with agreed SLAs
- Customer Satisfaction - CSAT
- Employee Satisfaction - ESAT
- People engagement and development initiatives
- Quality improvement initiatives
- Review cadence with key stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.