Team Lead HR at ezDI LLP
Views:221 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Project Manager - IT (4-12 yrs)
- We- re looking for an experienced project manager for our India office that can manage the project and exceed client expectations.
- The project manager will be responsible for all aspects of multiple medium to large projects without affecting the quality of management and assist with development of business processes.
- The project manager is the liaison between the client, execution team, and internal stakeholders. It is important that this individual can hit the ground running. They must understand and document requirements and ensure communication is spread across all parties.
- The PM will ensure that all communications from the client is crystallized and explained to all parties involved (Operations, Quality, Tech and Leadership teams)
- The PM will also ensure that all internal communications from all internal stakeholders is communicated succinctly and professionally in a timely manner to the client.
- This individual is seasoned in both waterfall and agile methodologies and can easily switch to accommodate the projects for which they manage. This person must demonstrate a strong commitment to stakeholder relationships, manage risk, and have the ability to facilitate challenging situations.
General Job Duties :
- Project Management: Manage the project(s) through the entire project lifecycle, with a strong focus on planning, coordination and execution
- Strong ability to understand and deliver requirements (requirement management)
- Communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of the organization
- Facilitation skills (requirements, design, sessions and status meetings)
- Coordination: Coordinate activities, meetings, and events related to the execution of projects
- Assist with the evaluation and implementation of business processes to achieve organization goals
- Client Communication and Presentation
- 4 years of project management/product owner experience
- 3 years of client facing experience - preferably in the US
- 4 years project planning experience
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to build successful and effective relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to collaborate, follow-up and complete task efficiently and effectively
- Detail Oriented and Customer Focused
- Experience in Customer Focused roles
- MBA Preferred with majors in Ops Management or Organizational Design or Project Management
- Technical background a plus
- PMP Certification a plus