Director at Qrata
Views:140 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Manager - IT (3-6 yrs)
Project Manager - Female Candidates
We are a NY-based IT firm helping to create the first marketplace that monetizes digital content on the internet (I-commerce). We have a patented technology - a quantitative deep tech system that predicts, assigns, and updates the value of any digital content in real time without the need for human intervention. Our system has the potential to create a new digital goods marketplace that will revolutionize the way we consume, create and search for content on the Internet.
As a Project Manager, you will be managing multiple areas simultaneously, with a focus on leading the development of highly technical projects. You're expected to coordinate projects across multiple teams that may have a stake in a technical project. You'll manage the masterplan, push progress forward to meet deadlines, and liaise with stakeholders to ensure the project stays on the rails.
What will you be working on?
- Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all are actively working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Maintain project time frames, staff allocation, budget estimates, and status reports.
What are we looking for?
- At least 3+ years of proven experience in project management with the ability to start and finish projects successfully.
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with team members, vendors and management.
- Analytical with good technical understanding and problem-solving skills.
- Organizational skills and time management skills to keep projects on track to the finish.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.