Executive - Talent Acquisition at On Demand Agility
Views:644 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Project Manager - Investment Bank/Capital Market (5-15 yrs)
Domain : Investment Banking/Capital Market
- End to End project Management, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, closing projects, resources, technology solution, budget, etc., based on the Business Requirements.
- Execute & control the delivery of the projects leading to successful & controlled project delivery, establish baseline scope.
Notice Period Immediate/2 Months
Candidate should have :
- Previous experience in Operational Continuity in Resolution or closely related resolution topic preferred but not mandatory.
- Should be comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders, international teams and be willing to challenge to achieve outcomes.
- Should be highly proficient in MS Office (PPT & Excel) and familiar with PM tools (JIRA, OnePPM, etc.).
- Should have prior Project Management experience in complex projects with ability to lead others, proactively identify and manage issues and risks as well as being able to work across multiple stakeholders.
- Should be able to hit the ground running on an inflight program and comfortable applying appropriate direction
- Should be willing to roll up sleeves and contribute as the Project Manager will be expected to be equally comfortable directly managing complex subject matter issues, as well as reporting to senior management.