Specialist at Winfort Services
Views:12098 Applications:701 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Project Manager - International bank (8-15 yrs)
Looking For Functional Project Management experience - Retail Banking, Consumer Banking, Corporate banking, Transformation or Any project related to Banking Domain
Plan, mobilise and direct projects of medium to high complexity and scale from definition to closure. They are typically responsible for the end to end delivery of a complex project or work stream of a larger project or programme, pro actively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
Knowledge & Experience required :-
- Delivery of complex projects and possess an excellent understanding of project life cycle
- Proven ability to work across regions
-Change management (whole change life cycle exp)
- External deal experience within Outsourcing sector or other Business restructuring (e.g. Offshoring, M&A integration)
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors
- Extensive project management skills and experience of managing large and complex projects
- Strong understanding of banking and understanding of how change drives benefits for customers and other stakeholders
Successful candidate will need to have a mix of business transformation capabilities, outsourcing or working on complex projects experience and have the communication skills and profile to represent stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.