HR-Manager at Creative Clap Consultants
Views:389 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Interior Design (4-10 yrs)
Project Manager(Interior Design)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for implementing and executing a project as per project specifications and design.
- Engaging and professionally interacting with the design professionals, consultants, Vendors and clients while successfully directing the installation team in safely executing the work in accordance with the design plan.
- You will manage the onsite delivery team's performance.
- You will manage the project budget including risk allowance. will also monitor and control changes/variations.
- You will coordinate and foster teamwork among all project stakeholders.
- You will establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client.
Experience and Qualifications :
Who You Are :
- Degree with min. 4 years of experience.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in executing residential interior design projects or similar on field experience.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of basic project management principles.
- Extreme attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.