Assistant Manager at Quess Corp Limited
Views:1444 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Project Manager - Interior Construction (6-11 yrs)
Opening with Interior company as Project Manager.
Location - Hyderabad, Gurgaon
- Sound knowledge and technical skills are required in dealing with the professional teams, vendors and contractors.
- Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts
- Knowledge of administrating projects on site is essential including financial and programme control.
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems is required including Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project & AutoCAD is preferred.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication, grooming, and time management.
- Good people management skills.
Job Responsibilities :
- Project specific duties from commencement through to completion
- Prepare preliminary budget and schedule with inputs from architects, vendors & consultants
- Support in cost baseline analysis, budgeting and tracking.
- Tracking of project schedule, cash flow and change management.
- Liaise with Design consultants and collate the design brief and design package
- Attend Design meetings, Design Co-ordination & RFIs
- Onsite Design team interfacing, Site Management & Work Measurements
- Review the project plans and drawings periodically and effectively communicate with the design team on the changes/modifications based on site conditions
- Monitoring the project construction schedule on a weekly basis
- Preparing and issuing minutes of all site meetings
- Responsible for end to end cost management.
- Sample and Mocks review and approvals
- Contract, Client & vendor Management
- Inspect and assess/monitor health and safety standards on site
- QA audits and Monitoring site safety and ensure requirements of health and safety are enforced
- Ensuring completion and track material and all independent testing and inspections as required
- Project Delivery & Close out