Principal Consultand & Head at Sapientsearch Consultants
Views:386 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Project Manager - Human Resource Function - eCommerce - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (7-10 yrs)
HR Project Manager
Job Location : Hyderabad
Role in brief :
- Lead, develop & execute Large scale Projects, Transformations, Improvement & Excellence programs across the entire HR network spanning multiple Geos (APAC) and having an impact on 20K employees.
- Works with senior business leaders in customer service, SME's & other decision-makers to identify new business opportunities and key project initiatives within the HR function ranging from improvement initiatives, HR shared services, large & complex organizational designs & transitions. .
- Looking for a candidate with strong exposure to HR Function as well as relevant exposure in HR Project/Program management. Having excellent understanding of leveraging technology for HR, good analytical skills, understanding of Lean Six Sigma, Statistical concepts and its implementation in operations/improvements, hands-on Excel and other Project/Program-related tools.
- With Masters Degree (preferably in HR) from premier schools and with 5+ years post qualification in Program/Project Management, Overall Experience: 7-10 years.
- Ability to deal with ambiguities in a fast-paced dynamic environment, be decisive and confident. Excellent verbal & written skills and strong presentation skills. Ability to influence senior leaderships, multiple stakeholders and others.