Talent Partner at Randstad
Views:509 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Project Manager - HR Transformation - IT/Consulting Firm (7-17 yrs)
Project Management Lead will :
- Own the (OneHR) Project Management framework, integrating Change Management.
- Support our global project leads across designated HR CoEs.
- Be part of the MEET & India HR Leadership Team to support with project identification, delivery and tracking.
- Partner with global teams across OneHR to support with identifying improvement opportunities through an OpEx lens.
-Contribute to building local Regional HR capability in the use of the PM framework, and integrating change management
-Take full ownership of the AP-JV HR service delivery SLAs, making sure the SLAs are evaluated on performance against targets and cost charging is managed accordingly.
This position is accountable for the following end results:
1. Contribute to WorkDay by delivering projects that support and enable the set up, adoption and sustainability of WorkDay & other technology/infrastructure improvements.
2. Sustainable improvement through effective project and change management i. Support with the creation of appropriate toolkits for OpEx PMO:
ii. Selection & Prioritization
iii. Project & change Management framework.
iv. Project/Change landscape & Dashboard vi. Project Performance metrics
vii. Project governance
3. Embed change management into Project Management across OneHR
4. Developing capabilities through OneHR of project management
5. Lead and consult on projects as assigned, these will be internal to OpEx, Region and Global.
6. Partner with regional OneHR leadership to support improvements that drive value for the business.
7. Support the development of OpEx tools to reduce waste, drive value, create end to end thinking, develop problem solving & value stream thinking.
8. Use data to identify improvements in the project approaches.
9. Manage & engage stakeholders in OneHR and the Business.
10. Support PMO Manager to stand up a PMO
11. Take part in various regional projects and initiatives that support overall HR and business priorities, working with the rest of the HR team collaboratively and seamlessly to deliver on the priorities
12. Manage the AP-JV SLAs, and ensure timely performance evaluations, and cost charging working collaboratively with Finance and JV HRDs
13. Proactively identify ways and means to automate and improve the manual AP HR processes leveraging on Continuous Improvement and project Management toolkits and processes.
Competence & Experience :
- Preferred accreditation in Lean / Six Sigma Green Belt
- Minimum accreditation in Prince 2 &/ Agile at Foundation level, preferably Practitioner
- Minimum 7+ years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis
- Highly competent in Senior Stakeholder Management
- Previous experience in delivering similar projects in HR area is essential
- Delivery experience of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream analysis, Problem solving etc.
- Highly skilled in visualisation of data, in Qlik and other Business Intelligence software.
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. User Experience /value stream mapping/)
- Ability to structure problems in a logic flow, from experience in 9 Step/A3 Problem solving to apply the appropriate approach to problem solving whether they are Caused/Created/Fire fighting
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
A 'completer-finisher' taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.