Project Manager - HR Transformation (1-7 yrs)
Hiring for one of my logistics giant for "HR transformation role" based out in Mumbai & Bangalore.
- Positioning human resources as a business partner.
- his role will be responsible for supporting the Head of HR to design and deliver a significant People transformation programme.
- Ensures all people-related initiatives align with business goals.
- Conducting HR assessments and making recommendations.
- Defining and implementing new HR processes and use tools like Digital HR, Workday, Success factors etc.
- Hiring people with digital capabilities like Design Thinking, Agility, Data Orientation, Network Leadership etc.
- The focus of the project will be around cultural and organizational Change, establishment of a TOM, developing and implementing agile working practices and creating and embedding a competency framework.
- Experience of managing diversity programmes.
- Experience of designing and delivering competency frameworks and rolling out into business
- A track record of end to end management of change and transformation
- Experience of managing Organizational Change projects, with a hands-on approach to delivery.
- Demonstrable experience of on-boarding new resource and harmonizing from both a cultural and functional perspective.
- Regular pedigree (Graduation + MBA)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.