Talent Aquisition at Leading Recruitment Firm
Views:1411 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Project Manager - HR Domain - eCommerce (8-13 yrs)
The HR Project Manager will play an integral role in overseeing the delivery of HR project activity associated with major business change programs.
Working closely with the HR Stakeholders, the role will blend both knowledge of HR process and best practice with a clear understanding of the project management discipline.
The role will play an integral part in ensuring the management, analysis and communication of key people data and management information. The role will be critical in ensuring the identification and tracking of key project milestones and communicating with key stakeholders.
Purpose of the Role:
- Responsible for the project management of the HR work streams associated with several major business change activities.
- To ensure the management, analysis and communication of key people data and management information.
- To interface closely with the divisional HR team and key business stakeholders to ensure the smooth delivery of key HR processes and handover to BAU
- To act as a change agent and drive change management allied with Projects
- Devising and owning the HR Stakeholders and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
- Working with the HR Stakeholders and project team to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
- Interpreting and representing key HR policies, such as redundancy and re-organization, and- communicating with the HR team and managers in the business
- Collating and owning key people data and undertaking detailed data analysis
- Creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize adoption and usage and minimize resistance
- Drive all communications related to changes
- Clearly and concisely presenting and communicating key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
- Devises and manages a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders
- Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate
- Collaboratively working with other parts of the organization to identify dependencies and report back to key stakeholders
- Working closely with the HR Stakeholders to ensure key HR processes are followed consistently and correctly and in line with relevant policy
- Build relationships and form alliances with external counterparts, communities of practice and stakeholders to scan for innovations and opportunities to form partnerships.
- Support the business partner to build frameworks to plan and manage the continuous process of change including dependencies, risk, potential scenarios ad options to mitigate.
- Working closely with the HR to ensure smooth implementation and handover project activity to business as usual at the appropriate point.
- Ensure the project and BAU HR teams are regularly updated on project activity and consulted on key decisions in a timely and proactive manner.
- Ensure the smooth and timely handover of project activity in to the business as usual HR team
- Be an ambassador for the function and represent the HR internally and externally (as appropriate).
Required Certification: Six Sigma Black Belt