Project Manager/Head - Software Solutions - IT (1-5 yrs)
The company is seeking to hire a seasoned Project Manager/software solutions head to join their team.
Key responsibilities include:
- End to end manage delivery of a portfolio of $10k+ software projects for various clients of company
- Create a strong and structured process for the internal project management team in order to increase effectiveness, generalize product requirements for wider user access and improve customer experience and platform completeness in due course
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients to cross-sell and upsell products that can create value for them
- End to end ownership of project delivery as per committed timelines, scope and budget from pre-sales to project completion
- Coordinate with clients, internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop project scopes, objectives and other relevant documentation, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Identify product improvements or new product opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Manage all internal stakeholders to ensure customer success - includes liaising with marketing, sales and product teams as required.
- Develop strong understanding of the logistics and supply chain ecosystem, areas for value creation and different market components
- Bachelor's /Master's degree from top college/ universities
- Atleast 1 years of large enterprise supply chain transformation and/or software project management experience with proven track record of expanding key accounts
- Consulting experience in the supply chain and logistics or manufacturing space in India would be a plus
- Prior team management and leadership experience is required
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification would be a plus