CHRO at Arahas Technologies Private Limited
Views:185 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Arahas Technologies - Project Manager - GIS (11-17 yrs)
1. A project manager is responsible for identifying the idea and developing a procedure for implementing it in collaboration with external clients and internal stakeholders.
2. Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
3. Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
4. Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
5. Track project costs to meet budget.
6. Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
7. Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
8. Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
9. Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
10. Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
11. Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
12. Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
13. Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
14. Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
15. Setting up the team for success requires the project manager to provide any guidelines, mentoring, or coaching as and when needed.
16. Establish a Deadline and Monitor the Progress of the Project.
17. Identify and Resolve Issues That Arise.