Recruiter at Executive Scouters
Views:1873 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Project Manager - FinTech (7-12 yrs)
The position is a functional role within the dynamic and fast paced world of financial markets. The primary responsibility would involve implementing Company's Platforms for clients.
Important Note: Looking for Candidates who has experience in Any Financial Products.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the key point of contact for client on all functional, implementation & project management matters
- Guide & support the implementation team through the product implementation and post implementation cycles
- Prepare and maintain the implementation & post implementation roadmap
- Interfacing between clients and the development team to understand enhancement requirements and support the development/issues resolution cycle end to end
- Work with the management team and assist in pre-sales activities for the products and deepen the relationship with the client.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Desired candidate must have an MBA degree in finance/systems with a software engineering background and 7+ years of work experience.
You need to have:
- Good project management skills with responsibility to create and maintain project plans
- Strong communication skills to understand the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Strong Business Analysis experience, supporting all aspects of product implementation life cycle. Owning the analysis, implementation & post-implementation stages
- Deep experience in Requirements discussions, Implementations & User acceptance testing
- Experience in financial markets domain and good understanding of basic financial concepts
- Keen interest and appreciation of technology with relevant work experience. Prior development experience will be a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment