Practice Leader - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:7139 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Project Manager - Finance & Regulatory Projects - Financial Services Firm (4-20 yrs)
We are seeking for Project Managers - Finance and Regulatory projects (across Levels) for one of the Leading Multinational Financial Services firm based in Delhi/NCR.
The Projects & Change candidate is expected to work on mid to large scale finance change projects in multiple capacities including Project Manager, Scrum Master, Business Analyst and Test manager.
The candidate is expected to perform detailed hands on work including requirement gathering, solution design, development and implementation, closure and benefit realisation. The projects are in-line with the organization's priorities and will include functions such as Corporate/ Regulatory Reporting, Trading Finance/ Product Control, Accounting, Tax Reporting & FP&A.
The successful candidate would have demonstrated experience in business analysis and project delivery and be confident working across functional teams.
Experience/Certifications required :
- Tertiary qualifications in a business discipline, preferably CA, is highly desirable.
- Alternately, B. Com with CPA / ICWA/ MBA Finance.
- Peer bank experience essential with good background & understanding of finance processes and systems
- Comfortable in working with cross functional teams and global teams
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 certification desirable
- Project management/ business analysis in accounting & regulatory projects, business process reengineering and process transitions, in the Financial Services industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.