Senior Executive - HR at PeopleStrong HR Services
Views:553 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - ERP/SAP/HRMS Implementation - IT (7-15 yrs)
Designation: Project Manager
- Process assessments ( Due diligence), Process Mapping, solution design, RFP/RFI responses, Migrations, project management, risk assessment and mitigation, client management and Deliverables, Including IT, People, Technology, Service delivery, Internal Controls, Process evaluation and Consulting.
- Designing the approach as per the client/ process requirement for HR Service Delivery.
- Managing People, Process and Performance to Ensuring that all process and procedures are continually reviewed, improved and changes communicated for effective implementation.
- Managing multiple teams onsite and offshore.
- Establishing and providing metrics on HR services, including Customer Satisfaction, Volume metrics, turnaround time, quality etc.
- Supporting Sales, Presales for the domain, Coordinating and analyzing the bid management process, RFP.S / RFIS as per the desired / targeted project/opportunities and Strategy.
- Understanding of System Capabilities and Application platforms. Knowledge of benefits business, including products and services, operations, and delivery. Capable of initiating new processes, participate in new process transitions in coordination with the Clients and internal stakeholders.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Experience of managing large customers
- Should have experience in at least implementing 2-3 ERP/SAP/HRMS database related projects (functional expertise)
- Should be able to interpret requirement from customer to an executable product
- Should be able to drive projects related to change management
- Exposure of handling P&L accounts.
- Should understand revenue/productivity numbers
- Should be able to work on MS Visio
- Should be able to work on Presentations - High level ppts to be presented to CXO's
- Good expertise on Excel - Advanced formulas etc.
- Exposure on data crunching, dashboard reporting, analytics and automation of manual reports