Project Manager - ERP - Logistics Startup (2-5 yrs)
About the Company:
They are one of India's fastest growing logistics companies, with a comprehensive express and logistics network covering entire North East & East India, Metros, Karnataka, Kerala, UP, Rajasthan, Gujarat & many more locations.
Their mission is to offer best-in-class industry solutions by enabling the small and medium players with technology, domain expertise and pan-India operations.
They offers an extensive range of services from order fulfillment solution, last mile deliveries, third party fulfillment to modular logistics software solutions.
- Handling end-to-end implementation of logistics ERP at a customer site
- Liaising with all stakeholder for a smooth implementation
- Training users & aiding adaptation within strict project timeline
- Understanding new requirement & ground level needs by keeping a close watch on the actual operations
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience in SaaS and, business process transformation preferably in Logistics/Supply chain/Transportation/Freight
- You have prior experience in stakeholder management and, project management
- You are experienced in training and managing people
- You have solid proble-solving and analytics skills
- You have good understanding of process and technology transfer
- You are open to travel to other citites with Bengaluru as base