Project Manager - ERP - Logistics Startup (2-5 yrs)
About the Company:
They are one of India's fastest growing logistics companies, with a comprehensive express and logistics network covering entire North East & East India, Metros, Karnataka, Kerala, UP, Rajasthan, Gujarat & many more locations.
Their mission is to offer best-in-class industry solutions by enabling the small and medium players with technology, domain expertise and pan-India operations.
They offers an extensive range of services from order fulfillment solution, last mile deliveries, third party fulfillment to modular logistics software solutions.
- Handling end-to-end implementation of logistics ERP at a customer site
- Liaising with all stakeholder for a smooth implementation
- Training users & aiding adaptation within strict project timeline
- Understanding new requirement & ground level needs by keeping a close watch on the actual operations
- You have 2-5 years of relevant experience in SaaS and, business process transformation preferably in Logistics/Supply chain/Transportation/Freight
- You have prior experience in stakeholder management and, project management
- You are experienced in training and managing people
- You have solid proble-solving and analytics skills
- You have good understanding of process and technology transfer
- You are open to travel to other citites with Bengaluru as base
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.