Senior Consultant at Outsized Group
Views:328 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Project Manager - ERP Implementation (7-12 yrs)
Project Manager - ERP Implementation
- We match clients to high-quality independent consultants and boutique/specialist firms for the execution of their key projects. We're working with some of the largest financial services, PE and Consulting brands globally.
- Our client, a global consulting firm, is working on multiple Oracle application implementations for the Indian GIC of a global bank.
- The bank would ideally like to go live by early next year and therefore are looking to hire 3-4 project managers to own and deliver projects (testing, process remediation etc.) in the implementation portfolio.
The candidate will be expected to perform the following activities :
1. Execute project management activities throughout the project lifecycle
2. Prepare project plan and schedule for large projects covering multiple geographies and functional areas
3. Manage project scope, resources and schedule to adhere to timelines
4. Handle escalations and conflict within the project and user teams
5. Prepare project status, handle steering committee meetings and project meetings
Mandatory Skills required :
1. Experience of managing large ERP implementation projects
2. Experience with Agile as a project management methodology
3. Experience using JIRA for project management
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written
5. Have working experience in stakeholder management, change management, risk and mitigation plan, implementation and cutover plan
6. 7-10 years of total experience out of which at least 1-2 years should be in the BFSI sector
Ideal (but not mandatory) Skills required:
7. Candidates with previous experience implementing Oracle systems or a techno-functional background would be preferred
8. Oracle Finance Functional exposure
9. Experience in managing automation or finance process transformation
10. Candidates with PMP/ Prince 2 / CSM certification
The role is based out of Gurgaon and will be on a 6 to 8-month contract which can be extended further.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.