Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:8681 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Project Manager - Enterprise Solutions Business - B2B - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
Client is currently looking out for a Project Manager for its Enterprise Solutions business.
S/he will be responsible for developing the industry first chatbots that solve for pressing industry problems of various partners and clients that client team will onboard. An ideal candidate will be someone who is highly data-driven, user-experience focussed and is able to understand the complexities and nuances involved right from conceptualising the chatbot to deploying it on partner's platform, and monitoring it's efficacy subsequently.
- Interact with partners to understand their business problems.
- Evaluate the internal platform capabilities and reconcile the same to solve for the aforesaid problems
- Design chat-flow for a bot to achieve the above solutions within the framework of the platform, keeping user experience at the centre of the thought process
- Work with the customer success team to work on continuous improvements of chatbots
- Plan out development roadmap for the enterprise development team and provide relevant insights to the platform owners for further improvement
- Work with the Business Development team to concretise the proposals for various prospective partners
- 2-4 years of experience as a Product/Project Manager, preferably on a B2B product
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in Engineering from a Tier 1 institute like IIT, BIT, NIT, etc. or US/UK
- Strong understanding of the consumer internet ecosystem
- High-level understanding of various tech platforms like Android, iOS, Web, Voice, etc.
- Experience working in start-ups or successful entrepreneurial adventures
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment