HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:11830 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Project Manager - Enterprise Data Management - Regulatory Reporting - Investment Bank (9-17 yrs)
PM Enterprise Data Management - Regulatory Reporting - Top Global Investment Bank
Job Description -
Top European Bank -
Enterprise Data Management for Regulatory reporting and compliances
- Financial / Regulatory Reporting: establish the governance, process and technology platforms for producing IHC financial and management reporting, including the implementation of US GAAP basis statutory regulatory and consolidation processes for financial reporting
- Overseing and challenging the EDM platform's data control framework, as 2nd line of defense.
- Coordinating closely with other units of EDM (i.e. Data Quality and Data Management) whose mandates spans from the overseeing the production process of a given report, preparing the data lineage and implementing data quality standards within the IHC system architecture,
- Developing and implementing a framework for Data Attestation with the objective of supporting the attestation process demanded by regulators on repot submission.
- Build and Lead High performance teams to manage and implement goals of the Data Governance Team
- Work with Business Data Owners, Stewards and Data Architects on implementing and managing the day-to-day needs of the Enterprise Data Management program
- Collaborate with onshore managers to chalk out off-shoring plans and appropriately setup a Target Operating Model
- Establish effective practices and capabilities for critical data controls in alignment to the Enterprise Data Management Framework
- Support the deployment of the Data Controls & Attestation framework across reporting, platforms and geographies in scope of the Data Quality Improvement Program
- Analyze source documents for correctness, provide reporting (throughout the process) and ending with a final assessment.
- Perform risk assessments and define plan for implementation reviews (documentation driven) and transaction testing (sampling of transactions and mapping through regulatory requirement)
- Perform risk assessment of data flows, identify gaps in controls and establish a process for the stakeholders to address the gaps
- Carry out tasks necessary to deliver data trace on agreed upon scope of work by coordinating with the relevant IT and non-IT stakeholders either autonomously or as part of an assignment team. This includes, but is not limited to, coordinating data extractions, coordinating process reviews, coordinating requirements reviews with subject matter experts, comparing with sources of authority and other available internal and external baselines
- Perform criticality assessment of findings in view of enabling prioritization of their review and possible remediation actions launch by the relevant team(s)
- Maintain knowledge on the assigned regulatory report(s) with regards to changes in requirements, instructions, frequently asked questions, industry approaches and other sources of information on how to practically deliver reports in adherence to regulatory expectations
- Understand the instruction sheet published by US Fed and create BRD- s; review existing BRD's with Fed instructions and identify gaps.
- Audit regulatory reports to source documents, evaluating data transformations to various source systems and sub-systems
- Ensure the production of the set of Key Performance Indicators for the team defined by management
- Develop and maintain knowledge on the BCBS239 guidance as well as the RaDAR program implementation so as to constantly adjust, as relevant, your activities to the approach promoted by the Group
- Willing to learn aspects of the financial industry and related products focused on investment banking or asset management
- Effectively conveys the message in both written and verbal business discussions
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Sharepoint, Visio). Able to work with large data in excel and suggest process enhancement ideas. Knowledge of advanced formulas & pivot tables in excel is must.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Reporting tools like Axiom
Essential Specific Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree, CA preferred
- 4 - 6 years of work experience in an audit, independent control or first line of control role
- 2 -3 years of experience of Leading an Independent controls team and/or Data Governance Team
- Understanding of information governance principles
- Solid knowledge of financial industry and related products as well as understanding of the broad structure of a financial institution
- Understanding of controls, particularly controls as they relate to data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project)
- 9 - 15 years over all experience.
Skills and Behaviors -
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work with a distributed multinational and multicultural team
- Ability to work independently and become an effective team manager.
- A self-starter who can take the process a level ahead and have the ability to think out of the box, suggest changes and challenge status quo.
- Ask questions and understand the larger picture for the tasks assigned.
- Display a sense of curiosity, enthusiasm and eagerness to understand business constraints, environment and impact on regulation for the financial industry.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organization, analytical and time management skills.
Primary Location : IN-MH-Mumbai
Job Type : Standard / Permanent
Job : MISCELLANEOUS -
Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (3 years)
Experience Level: At least 7 years
Schedule : Full-time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.