Co-Founder & COO at TalentStack
Views:3747 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - EduTech - IIM/IIT/BITS/FMS (5-10 yrs)
- Assess existing projects and identify priority areas for e-learning development.
- Manage the initiation, development and dissemination and storage of for Excellence and Outcomes e-learning and web-based products with internal and external teams, and control budgets to ensure value for money
- Work collaboratively with other staff either as a contributor to projects or in an advisory capacity to their work
- Adhere to international standards of delivery and accessibility and apply stringent quality assurance processes on the developmental process.
- Manage the implementation of sound learning design and pedagogical practices to the development of resources
- Be familiar with recognized web usability and accessibility standards, and ensure they are adhered to by all e-learning products.
- Be familiar with recognized e-learning technical standards, and ensure they are adhered to where appropriate by e-learning products.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our e-learning products on their audiences
- Promote e-learning products and services, in collaboration with Communications Team.
- Effective relationship management with key stakeholders to manage projects to agreed timelines. Reporting on and implementation of projects.
- project planning for the development and delivery of projects, with clear goals, targets, and deadlines, ensuring the content, learning, teaching and assessment methods for the projects & products are fully scoped and well-defined
- Managing each stage of the projects from start completion and implementation
- Interpersonal and Leadership Skills
- Organization work efficiently
- Time Management
- Comfortable to attend Meetings
- Delegating Task
- Thinking Analytically
- Negotiator and Influencer
- To comply with policies and procedures, including equal opportunities and diversity, and to have a personal commitment towards their implementation.
- To work flexibly and respond positively to changing business needs.
- To learn about the work and its partners.
- To contribute to the development of service improvements through participation and involvement in team meetings, workshops, conferences, and other groups