Project Manager - Education/Training (4-9 yrs)
Outreach / Business Development :
- Outreach to potential employers to advocate the idea through cold calls, emails, meetings, references who can offer internships, apprenticeships, full/part time job opportunities to students. Onboarding of employers inducting them about internship / apprenticeship program.
- Ongoing liaison with employers by providing updates of students and involving them to stay in touch by way of inviting them for visits, events, guest lectures, act as judge, mentor, etc.
- Orienting students for internship opportunities, Conduct training sessions for the students to introduce them to the concept of career, internship, apprenticeship, full time/part time jobs and various options they have. Engaging past students in orientation
- Conduct events like HR meet, Job Fair, Celebrations to bring students, parents, employers, vocational training providers on common platform to promote Skill based Education and Jobs
Project Implementation and monitoring :
- Assist Project Director / Manager for overall effective and efficient program management and administration and project goals
- Work across functional areas of the Project to organize, coordinate and deploy necessary resources for effective implementation of project with the help of field team. Active contribution to the strategic plan of the project and translate strategic objectives into operational plans.
- Responsible for effective project implementation and monitoring across the state where the project is implemented as a part of the team. Coordination of proposed Project events with different teams and provide support required from Head Office and participate in such events.
- Coordination and monitoring of the project activities. Facilitate information flow & data management with continuous review of efficient work flows of the team consistent with strategic objectives for project delivery
- Time bound report writing and submission of timely qualitative and quantitative reports.
- Draft success stories of internships / apprenticeships, both of students and employers.
- Create picture, video documentation for outreach and donor reporting purpose
Salary Offered : 10-20 LPA