Senior HR Consultant at Spectral Consultants
Views:2415 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Project Manager - Digital Marketing Firm (6-8 yrs)
We are hiring for Operations Project Manager role for Global Digital Marketing Firm.
JOB ROLE- The specialist will be responsible for all production deliverables meet or exceed the client's standards for quality, cost efficiency and timeliness.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREA -
- The project manager will be working closely with clients during the phases of production like initiating project schedules, resourcing, scoping, and workflow.
- The person will be handling a team.
- Accountable and responsible for the regional delivery.
- Responsible for process and production architecture and optimization.
- Operational reporting.
- Team capacity management.
- Escalation management.
- Handling AEM/PHP development updates.
- Coordination with the development team.
- Follow operational and performance goals to ensure that the operations are running effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor, manage and control production activities in accordance with agree plans, ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken to deliver each project on time, to budget and service level agreements.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Completing the assignments on time.
- Quality performance of team members.
- Any graduate or post graduate will work,
- 6+ years of experience relevant to digital operations/ Development and marketing experience.
- Have handled a team of 5+ resources in past.
- Have background of CMS (Content Management System) in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Have experience into migration of one CMS to another.
- Strong knowledge on web technologies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.