Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:307 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Project Manager - Customer Service (4-8 yrs)
Project manager- Customer service
Job description :
- Advocate on behalf of the Customer and Customer Service during all business engagements to ensure a consistent high-bar of excellence.
- Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the Customer Support experience end-to-end.
- Manage all key aspects of Customer Service and how it pertains to business start-ups and their lifecycle management.
- Deliver product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
- Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for self-service
- Collaborate with other worldwide CS, business teams, product managers and technical teams to continuously innovate and redesign programs to better serve our customers.
- Define, prioritize and plan the Projects that will need to be implemented, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels within the Customer Service (CS).
- Schedule and secure the resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
- Monitor the Projects overall progress: anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Identify and manage stakeholder groups, and provide regular operational metrics and business reports to those groups.
- Act as a knowledgeable resource within CS, sharing best practices in project management.
- End to end responsibility for the execution and success of all projects.