HR - Director at ProPMO Services Private Limited
Views:489 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Project Manager - Contact Center - BPO/IT (6-12 yrs)
Contact Center Project Manager
Duties & Responsibilities :
1) Maintains constant communication of floor needs, wants, concerns plans to all stakeholders.
2) Assure client needs company needs are in balance.
3) Negotiates differences with client to assure satisfaction for both stakeholders.
4) Address client operational needs.
5) Attends weekly meetings to discuss current trends, quality, upcoming events, project planning, and current project status.
6) Proactively communicates new ideas and wins to the client to all levels within the organization.
7) Directs important client milestones/needs with the leadership team to assure timely compliance.
8) Consistently tracks project kpis and identifies key drivers affecting the project; implements action items based on key drivers; reports findings action items to the client.
9) Tracks both internal and external quality scores; identifies quality trends suggests action items.
10) Creates and presents presentations on project status, planning, wins challenges.
11) Holds weekly one-on-one meetings to discuss team performance career goals.
12) Provides training and mentoring to make sure success in the supervisor role development toward the next level of management.
13) Provides coaching feedback on performance.
14) Reviews all employee documentation to make sure consistency.
15) Reviews employee schedules approves any time off requests.
16) Coordinates manages new hire training.
17) Consistently manage project profitability.
18) Coordinates regular client visits to the call center.
19) Coordinates regular visits to the clients.