Recruitment Consultant at Spring HR Services
Views:3203 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Project Manager - Consumer Insights - FMCG - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-8 yrs)
Consumer Insights - 3-8 Years - Corporate Experience-Mumbai
Premier Institutes Candidates
Exp-3- 8 years
- Profitably build market share and revenue of businesses through execution of projects that provide systematic development of deep, actionable customer insights both in the businesses and at the Group level and supporting the businesses to convert them into business building initiatives.
- The company has embarked on a journey to achieve Customer Centric Excellence. In this context, a group wide initiative branded has been launched, the core essence of which is that understanding customer needs on a continuous basis and acting on the same, creates delighted customers who buy more from us and speak more often about us, thus bringing in incremental revenues - which in turn leads to happier employees motivated to improve further - Delighting customers even more and so the loop goes on.
- There is a process to be followed to achieve this, and it's a two-fold approach that has to be first customised for the business, executed, and finally develop the capability levels of the business resources who would carry the program for the national / global scale-up. With the chairman having declared NPS to be the key to bringing in the customer into our businesses, it is imperative that the people in this role have a can-do attitude, unafraid to question, and passion for doing things right.
The role of the Project Manager is to :
1. Support the Sn.GM/GM-Consumer Insights in providing strategic leadership for this area through specialist knowledge and research /project management for B2C or B2B or B2P
2. Scope the projects as per plan, working with the Business teams at all levels from CMO/CSO/CTO to Operation Managers, as well as with external partners for schedule adherence. Follow the 6 step approach to make the program successful - journey from operations - analytics - Governance & sustenance with the key output expected - Business benefit
3. Follow & improvise/set up processes in businesses during the Bottom Up mechanism customisation, and develop business capability to scale up the same in the immediate future. This also involves identifying & managing culture issues, change-management, governance structure, etc that go along with implementing truly customer-centric processes.
4. Use learnings from Project to develop overall Group knowhow & transfer best-practices to other businesses.
The key challenges in the role are:
a. Influencing of people within the business to buy into what customers are saying & ensuring corrective actions via front-end and HO huddles. More often than not, these new insights are likely to challenge set thoughts & processes changing which will need a strong ability to influence via insights.
b. Identify and overcome structural and cultural issues that come in the way of embedding the model and creating sustainable impact.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.