Project Manager - Consulting Firm (8-10 yrs)
- Our client is the sixth largest consulting company globally, with their practise areas focussing on Assurance, Tax, Advisory, Technology and Consulting.
- They employ 6500+ people globally across 14 countries, and are well known for their world class people practices, having won multiple awards and accolades including the 'Great Places to work' award.
- As the Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in orchestrating the successful deployment of an ERP system while collaborating with a larger consulting team.
What you will do :
- Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of one or more Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Exhibiting outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills to foster collaboration across cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Possessing a fundamental understanding of power plant operations, enabling you to engage effectively with the power utility in Jammu
- Collaborating with the consulting team to formulate comprehensive Requests for Proposal (RFPs). Utilizing your understanding of the RFP and bidding process to contribute to its refinement
- Skillfully addressing pre-bid queries related to ERP rollout and the RFP, providing valuable insights to stakeholders and clients
- Understanding client-side challenges and integrate them into the draft framework of the RFP. Your ability to align the RFP with client expectations is crucial to their satisfaction
- Serving as a key liaison between government bodies, concerned officials, clients, and the consulting team. Facilitating communication and bridge gaps to ensure project success
- Leveraging your experience of conducting business with government bodies, enhancing your ability to navigate regulatory processes and compliance
- Showcasing strong networking skills to build and maintain relationships within the industry, fostering valuable partnerships
- Adhering rigorously to the company's ethics and governance policies, upholding the highest standards of integrity in all interactions and decisions
What you need to have :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, providing a strong foundation in technical principles and problem-solving
- Proven expertise in one or more Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, backed by relevant certifications or training
- A comprehensive understanding of ERP modules, functionalities, and integration is essential
- A minimum of 8-10 years of progressive experience in project management, with a significant portion dedicated to ERP implementation
- A track record of successfully managing complex projects from initiation to completion is required
- Ability to comprehend and appreciate the workflows and processes across various domains, even if specialized in a particular area. This understanding is crucial for effective communication and collaboration with diverse stakeholders
- Familiarity with power plant operations, processes, and terminologies. Previous exposure to power utility projects or related industries will be advantageous
- Proficiency in understanding Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and the bidding process, including the ability to contribute to RFP framing and refinement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to articulate complex technical concepts and engage effectively with stakeholders, clients, and government bodies
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships within cross-functional teams and external partners
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or PRINCE2 (Projects IN Controlled Environments) certification is a plus, demonstrating a formal understanding of project management methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address challenges and complexities that may arise during ERP implementation and project management
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment, adapting to changing project requirements, timelines, and stakeholder needs
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to lead project teams, manage conflicts, and drive consensus among stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.