Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:1532 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager/Consultant - PMP - BPO (7-14 yrs)
We are looking Project Manager/Consultant for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
Location : Cyber City, Gurgaon
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Grade : M04 equivalent to Manager
Nature of the Role : Individual contributor role, 50% Travelling ( International)
Education : Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience : Min 7+ years- managing one or more transformation (technical or non-technical) programme
Industry : BPO/ Ites
Working Hours/ Days : UK Shift, 5 days working
Desired Candidate Profile
- Project Management Certified professional (PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner)
- 5+ years of experience in both, technical and non-technical environment, including 2-3 years of practical professional experience in project management.
- Proficient with MS Project or similar software and MS Office applications.
- Experience of working across UK or managing International assignments/projects
- Experience of creating business cases and benefits realisation
- High-value personal qualities such as critical thinking and problem solving skills, ability to influence, manage several concurrent engagements, work in teams, resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, self-confident, high-energy, etc.
- Effective at managing multiple concurrent client engagements in a highly matrixed and autonomous work environment
- Flexible to travel overseas for projects up to 50%
- Fluent English essential
Job Purpose :
1. Manage project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure.
2. Work collaboratively with Project members, stakeholders and the vendors to determine direction and approach to project planning and implementation.
3. Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to:
- Project schedules
- Detailed project plans
- Project scope statements
- Cost estimates
- Resource plans
- Risk and issues logs
- Status reports
- Tailor project management, development and support processes to meet the needs of individual (new and/or ongoing) projects.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of projects and staff; communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are on schedule and within cost parameters.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external customers as needed in regards to project deliverables including managing expectations, presenting and interfacing with sponsors.
- Make decisions and communicate trade-offs and risks; drive key decisions across projects.
- Make recommendations to management about schedules, prioritisation and resource allocation with input from team members.
- Provide ongoing project plan/status reporting for use by account managers, clients and management.
10. Provide input into strategic planning and asset creation processes.
- Manage resource planning and organizational capacity planning.
- Coach and train project team members on processes and best practices.
Working Conditions :
- Travel may be required, must have a valid passport
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Flexible working hours
If the above profile suits you, Kindly forward your updated resume alongwith the below mentioned details :
Current Residence Location :
Current Shift Timings :
Valid Passport :
Ok with UK shifts :
Comfortable to travel abroad :
Education Qualification :
Total Exp :
Exp in International BPO / Consulting (Yrs) :
Regions Covered :
PMP or Prince 2 Certified with Year :
Exp in Project Management ( Yrs) :
Project transformations done ( Tech & Non Tech) - Pls specify :
Current Company :
Current Desgn :
Current CTC ( Fixed + Var) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Min NP to be served :
We will provide complete support to get you the best offer.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.