Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Gudah
Views:281 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Project Manager - Construction Firm (5-15 yrs)
- Bachelor's/Master's in civil engineering from a reputed institute
- Experience of working with Construction Management firms/ Reputed Real Estate Developers with Construction Management profile.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 6 to 8 years of experience (candidates with directly relevant experience with varying experience levels can also be considered) of handling all types of project coordination for multistoried building projects (residential preferred). On-site experience essential.
- Candidate should ideally understand the complete life cycle of construction projects.
- Base location - Vizag
Areas of exposure desired:
- Must have completed entire project lifecycle - structures, finishing, handover
- Building In-charge for complete structure and finishing Activities with utmost safety and Quality.
- Quantification of all items required to complete a building.
- Managed overall planning from PMC side for Project Presentations, client meetings MOM follow-ups, Monthly, Weekly, Daily progress reports and Graphical representation of progress to concerned stakeholders.
- Preparation of Micro schedule which includes floor-wise, flat-wise details of all finishing activities.
- Coordination with Design Consultants, Contractors, Client and other stakeholders of the Project.
- Monitoring Project schedule, accumulating work information data and performing delay analysis.
- Completion scheduling for completion of Project.
- Co-ordination with Mechanical and Electrical and Planning with respect to completion of the assigned building.
- Sub-contractor monthly billing with proper work backup.
- Proper reconciliation of the work after completion.
- Client handling for Handover of the Building.