Executive Search Consultant at Thrivibe - The Human Capital Co.
Views:329 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Project Manager - Construction (10-20 yrs)
Qualification : M.E (Civil) , B.E (Civil)
Experience : minimum 10 - 20 years
Salary : No bar for the right candidate
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Over all Monitoring of Project & Project Team
- Coordination with Architect, all consultants & contractors- Scrutinized of technical issue & solved it concern
- Assist to Finalization of Contractors & Vendor, Planning & monitoring of project schedule
- Preparation of MIS Reports
- Monitoring of Quality assurance & Quality control of work
- Materials & Reconciliation of material for wastage control at site.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.