HR Consultant at Mpower HR
Views:246 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Project Manager - Compost Production Process - Plant (5-8 yrs)
Pre-Factory Establishment :
- Prepare Request for Quotations (RFQ) Tenders and other associated documentation required for establishing the plant.
- Manage the relationship with authorities, consultants, contractors, suppliers, and other related stakeholders.
- Provide technical input and analysis as required.
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor the progress.
- Ensure that all project milestones are delivered according to approved timeline and Scope of Work.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentation, and presentations as required.
- Setup and commissioning of composting facility and equipment to meet operational requirements.
- Obtain permits in compliance with the government regulation guidelines and competent authorities.
Post Factory Establishment :
- Manage the production process to include products formula, ingredients, quantities, and methodology in accordance with desired production capacity.
- Ensure appropriate acceptance of raw material and documentation.
- Manage the sales, marketing, and distribution of products.
- Ensure resource allocation and availability.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Ensure quality, health, and safety at site.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in composting facility leadership role involving various composting techniques such as Open Windrow and Enclosed System.
- Understanding of compost equipment, technologies and limitations and their effect on safety, quality, and productivity
- Working knowledge of quality assurance and good manufacturing practices.
- Solid organizational skills and multitasking. - Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Degree in related field of study.