Analytica Recruiting Partner at Inlustris Consultants
Views:1749 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Project Manager - Collection Analytics - KPO (5-8 yrs)
Project Manager, Collection Analytics
Job Description :
- Seeking a Project Manager, Collection Analytics, to provide advanced and innovative analytical support to optimize the end-to-end collection activities and drive balanced effectiveness, efficiency and experience. Develop analytical capabilities to support various functional group.
- Work with business partners across the enterprise to drive analytical agenda. Generate analytical insights and present to Senior Management. Design and develop the customized and in-depth analyses in the areas of portfolio diagnostics, predictive analytics and modeling.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement, formulate hypothesis and design analytical approach effectively. Participate in evaluating analytical capabilities including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Psychographics. Promote a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
Skills and Experience :
- College Degree/MBA Preferred but not required
- 5+ years collections analytics and strategy
- Preferred experience in both active account and charged off account collections
- Strong understanding of collections in a consumer lending business
- Strong on data orientation and analytics
- Should have directly worked with engineering teams to get ideas implemented
- Strong communication skills; written as well as oral
- Knowledge of US market is preferable
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Used to working in a collaborative environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.