Recruitment Manager India at Renoir India
Views:1238 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Project Manager/Client Engagement Lead - Manufacturing Sector - Management Consulting Firm (8-15 yrs)
- Renoir Management Consulting is looking to add new talent to its already impressive team.
- We are seeking a Project Manager ( Client Engagement Lead)
- Ideally you should have handled Consulting assignments in Productivity improvement within Manufacturing, Construction, Supply chain or Sales Transformation.
- The Project Manager role is focused on delivering Business Improvement and Management System implementation projects at client locations. In order to do that, the PM collaborates with the project team formed of Renoir Consultants and it's client personnel to define the business needs, detail process and management requirements, identify capabilities, gaps, develop solutions, achieve acceptability of the solution through consensus with the client and manage the implementation of these solutions.
The Project Manager is the senior most member of the Renoir team at client site and serves as the primary contact point with stakeholders during the business requirements definition, solution development and implementation processes.
This role will involve a high level of interaction with both client as well as internal team members and would involve considerable interaction with the senior management and C level executives of the client.
Apart from being responsible for the entire project delivery cycle, the project manager will also be required to :
- Gather and analyse project business objectives/pain points, understand and document the business' vision
- Understand and effectively document detailed business processes, systems capabilities and other various user requirements
- Conduct training sessions for a varied audience ranging from operators to senior management
- Expenditure control of the project and receivables.
Key accountabilities of the position are :
- Manage the projects deliverables while keeping time and costs as per estimates
- Manage the expectations and satisfaction of the project's sponsor and stakeholders
- Specify, select, engage, lead and motivate the project team
- Create and maintain detailed integrated plans for the project
- Manage the level or risk in the project and implement effective change control.
- Deliver the management of the project within the organisation's policies, processes and best practice.
- Implement control measures and regular reporting and take or recommend corrective actions as necessary.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 5 to 8 years relevant professional experience in a continuous improvement Project Manager or Leader role, preferably in manufacturing sector.
- Substantial experience with operational excellence projects with measurable deliverables such as improved throughput and quality parameters.
- Extraordinary written and verbal (English) communication skills and ability to interact at all levels of seniority within the organization required, knowledge of other languages is a definite plus.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented and quality-minded
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office packages such as Advanced Excel and Powerpoint are required
- Experience with Knowledge Management practices are desirable
- Exposure to projects and initiatives on large scale, spanning multiple locations is desirable
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, multi-cultural environment.
We employ exceptional people with a blend of experience gained in Industry and/ or Consulting. They are excellent communicators, down to earth and share a passion for being the very best.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.